Health warning on excessive durian consumption - Channel News Asia, May 12, 2004
thaivisa.com points out: ...Thailand's
Ministry of Public Health issued a warning
against excessive durian consumption because
of its high calorific content. The move comes
after the death of a Singburi civil servant
on Tuesday who died, literally, of a surfeit
of durians, having eaten four in close succession.
This reminds us of the Durian
and whiskey equals death story.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament