A walk in old Bangkok - April 20, 2004
Heinrich writes: I'm a frequent visitor to
your 2Bangkok pages. I especially like the Then
& Now pages (like about Saphan
Kwai and the Santichaiprakarn
Park). As I'm also interested in Bangkok's
history I put together some pages on my own
homepage, like a Virtual
Walk over Rattanakosin Island and Old
Bridges of Bangkok (in German).
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists