A walk in old Bangkok - April 20, 2004
Heinrich writes: I'm a frequent visitor to
your 2Bangkok pages. I especially like the Then
& Now pages (like about Saphan
Kwai and the Santichaiprakarn
Park). As I'm also interested in Bangkok's
history I put together some pages on my own
homepage, like a Virtual
Walk over Rattanakosin Island and Old
Bridges of Bangkok (in German).
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017