A walk in old Bangkok - April 20, 2004
Heinrich writes: I'm a frequent visitor to
your 2Bangkok pages. I especially like the Then
& Now pages (like about Saphan
Kwai and the Santichaiprakarn
Park). As I'm also interested in Bangkok's
history I put together some pages on my own
homepage, like a Virtual
Walk over Rattanakosin Island and Old
Bridges of Bangkok (in German).
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting