A walk in old Bangkok - April 20, 2004
Heinrich writes: I'm a frequent visitor to
your 2Bangkok pages. I especially like the Then
& Now pages (like about Saphan
Kwai and the Santichaiprakarn
Park). As I'm also interested in Bangkok's
history I put together some pages on my own
homepage, like a Virtual
Walk over Rattanakosin Island and Old
Bridges of Bangkok (in German).
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- The military party deserves a head start
- Not Richard Mille