A walk in old Bangkok - April 20, 2004
Heinrich writes: I'm a frequent visitor to
your 2Bangkok pages. I especially like the Then
& Now pages (like about Saphan
Kwai and the Santichaiprakarn
Park). As I'm also interested in Bangkok's
history I put together some pages on my own
homepage, like a Virtual
Walk over Rattanakosin Island and Old
Bridges of Bangkok (in German).
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police