- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?
- The Dead and Thaksin
State Tower unveils its golden dome
State Tower unveils its golden dome - April 22, 2004
After a long refurbishment during which it was white, State Tower's dome was uncovered in the last few days revealing a new coat of gold.
Earlier: World's highest outdoor restaurant: Sirocco Restaurant on top of State Tower