- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police
State Tower unveils its golden dome
State Tower unveils its golden dome - April 22, 2004
After a long refurbishment during which it was white, State Tower's dome was uncovered in the last few days revealing a new coat of gold.
Earlier: World's highest outdoor restaurant: Sirocco Restaurant on top of State Tower