- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017
State Tower unveils its golden dome
State Tower unveils its golden dome - April 22, 2004
After a long refurbishment during which it was white, State Tower's dome was uncovered in the last few days revealing a new coat of gold.
Earlier: World's highest outdoor restaurant: Sirocco Restaurant on top of State Tower