- 24 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to Their Rally
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Remembering Banharn
- Banharn’s passing in the Thai-language press
- Men who attacked family in Hua Hin “did not have the intention to harm” them
- Withdrawing the knife is easy
- Getting Jatuporn and Sombat
- Does Thaksin Employ Lobbyists?
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
State Tower unveils its golden dome
State Tower unveils its golden dome - April 22, 2004
After a long refurbishment during which it was white, State Tower's dome was uncovered in the last few days revealing a new coat of gold.
Earlier: World's highest outdoor restaurant: Sirocco Restaurant on top of State Tower