|Phan Phiphop Lila Bridge
- April 24, 2004
Nils writes: An old aerial photo (circa 1946) from Heinrich Damm's virtual walk through Rattanakosin Island..... looking north and showing the northeastern corner of Sanam Luang, the Mae Thorani Fountain, Phanpop Lila Bridge, the Royal Hotel (right), Ratchadamnoen Avenue, the mouth of Khlong Lord which is now covered by the ramp of the Phra Pinklao Bridge, The National Gallery (left), Khao San Rd (middle right), Chakraphong Rd and Wat Chanasongkhram, Banglamphu Intersection (Phra Sumen/Chakraphong/Samsen Rds). Note: What might look like a bridge over the Chao Phraya at first glance rather seems to be part of the plane's wing.....
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings