|Phan Phiphop Lila Bridge
- April 24, 2004
Nils writes: An old aerial photo (circa 1946) from Heinrich Damm's virtual walk through Rattanakosin Island..... looking north and showing the northeastern corner of Sanam Luang, the Mae Thorani Fountain, Phanpop Lila Bridge, the Royal Hotel (right), Ratchadamnoen Avenue, the mouth of Khlong Lord which is now covered by the ramp of the Phra Pinklao Bridge, The National Gallery (left), Khao San Rd (middle right), Chakraphong Rd and Wat Chanasongkhram, Banglamphu Intersection (Phra Sumen/Chakraphong/Samsen Rds). Note: What might look like a bridge over the Chao Phraya at first glance rather seems to be part of the plane's wing.....
- The real reason people are poor
- Handouts to rural people end up helping who?
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)