Dead Expats in 2003 - The Nation, January 9, 2003
...The day she served VIPs soup with ping-pong balls floating in it after mispronouncing the Thai word for toast to her cook, remains a classic tale in Bangkok diplomatic circles.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament