A Thai Marxist's view on politics - The Irrawaddy, January 16, 2004
Professor Ji has established a reputation as a dissenting
voice in modern Thai society. His Marxist-influenced perspective
has been rigorously applied to Southeast Asia has helped
prevent his analysis from veering too far into the theoretical.
While few in Thailand agree with him, many at least have
become aware that he offers an alternative view...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament