The Nation and Trink's audience - January 15, 2003
The Nation has jumped into the post-Trink world with
a nightlife column helmed by Phil Macdonald. It certainly
has more attitude than the Bangkok Post would allow.
It first makes fun of Trink's online column (one subheading
is "Look, an idiot"), then chuckles at Nigerian
scams, early closing times, etc. before making fun of the
Culture Ministry and the prevalence of Shinawatra family
members in the media.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament
- New Year’s Cartoons: It Will Continue