The Nation and Trink's audience - January 15, 2003
The Nation has jumped into the post-Trink world with
a nightlife column helmed by Phil Macdonald. It certainly
has more attitude than the Bangkok Post would allow.
It first makes fun of Trink's online column (one subheading
is "Look, an idiot"), then chuckles at Nigerian
scams, early closing times, etc. before making fun of the
Culture Ministry and the prevalence of Shinawatra family
members in the media.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash