More on the online Bangkok maps - January 27, 2004
Chatchawal Phansopa writes: ...The Singapore Government-affiliated
National Trade Union Congress (NTUC), together with a few
other Singapore companies, was recently ordered to remove
maps that it had illegally taken from streetdirectory.com
and put it onto its website. Besides, the maps of Bangkok
featured on www.streetdirectory.com was obtained from Bangkok
Guide (they look exactly identical to printed copies of
Bangkok Guide maps), for which I believe Bangkok Guide received
some royalty fees.
Earlier: Free Bangkok maps - January 26, 2004
Being in the map business must be tough these days... Peter
pointed out these free
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year