More on the online Bangkok maps - January 27, 2004
Chatchawal Phansopa writes: ...The Singapore Government-affiliated
National Trade Union Congress (NTUC), together with a few
other Singapore companies, was recently ordered to remove
maps that it had illegally taken from streetdirectory.com
and put it onto its website. Besides, the maps of Bangkok
featured on www.streetdirectory.com was obtained from Bangkok
Guide (they look exactly identical to printed copies of
Bangkok Guide maps), for which I believe Bangkok Guide received
some royalty fees.
Earlier: Free Bangkok maps - January 26, 2004
Being in the map business must be tough these days... Peter
pointed out these free
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter