Thaksin says finance minister his likely successor - AP, November 8, 2003
Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said Saturday he will not stay in office beyond two terms, and will likely hand over the reins to his deputy, Somkid Jatusripitak,
describing him as an uncut diamond...
Thaksin told reporters that there would be no need for him to stay in office at the end of his second term as he would have taken care of all economic problems by then. "I expect that there will be no more challenging problems for me,'' Thaksin said.
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Should Obama be involved with the Dhammachayo case?