Thaksin says finance minister his likely successor - AP, November 8, 2003
Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said Saturday he will not stay in office beyond two terms, and will likely hand over the reins to his deputy, Somkid Jatusripitak,
describing him as an uncut diamond...
Thaksin told reporters that there would be no need for him to stay in office at the end of his second term as he would have taken care of all economic problems by then. "I expect that there will be no more challenging problems for me,'' Thaksin said.
- 8 Years Ago: Has Thaksin really quit politics?
- 12 Years Ago: When the Nation newspaper was locked in mortal combat with Thaksin
- Revealed: Thailand’s most senior human trafficking investigator to seek political asylum in Australia
- 12 Years Ago: Purachai book ‘outrages’ TRT faithful
- 12 Years Ago: The Nation on the defensive
วันนี้เมื่อ 11 ปีที่แล้ว การป้องกันเดอะเนชั่น
- 12 Years Ago: Thai Rak Thai vows 2004 is a “golden year” for Thailand to move up on par with Singapore, Korea and Taiwan
- The King’s Birthday
- 10 Years Ago: As TRT falters, Chalerm sees an opportunity
- Corruption at Ratchapakdi Park: Similar cartoon from Red and Yellow cartoonists
- Weekly News Magazines, December 4-11, 2015
- The ambassador takes on lese majeste