Thaksin says finance minister his likely successor - AP, November 8, 2003
Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said Saturday he will not stay in office beyond two terms, and will likely hand over the reins to his deputy, Somkid Jatusripitak,
describing him as an uncut diamond...
Thaksin told reporters that there would be no need for him to stay in office at the end of his second term as he would have taken care of all economic problems by then. "I expect that there will be no more challenging problems for me,'' Thaksin said.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter