Thaksin says finance minister his likely successor - AP, November 8, 2003
Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said Saturday he will not stay in office beyond two terms, and will likely hand over the reins to his deputy, Somkid Jatusripitak,
describing him as an uncut diamond...
Thaksin told reporters that there would be no need for him to stay in office at the end of his second term as he would have taken care of all economic problems by then. "I expect that there will be no more challenging problems for me,'' Thaksin said.
- Disappearing article on lese majeste
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gen. Prayuth could dismiss PM Prayuth?
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thaksin’s public beatings
- Thai girls
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thaksin’s Temple: Dhammakaya
- Thaksin – The Business of Politics in Thailand
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners