Thaksin says finance minister his likely successor - AP, November 8, 2003
Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said Saturday he will not stay in office beyond two terms, and will likely hand over the reins to his deputy, Somkid Jatusripitak,
describing him as an uncut diamond...
Thaksin told reporters that there would be no need for him to stay in office at the end of his second term as he would have taken care of all economic problems by then. "I expect that there will be no more challenging problems for me,'' Thaksin said.
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Bart Simpson and the Kader fire
- High tension in Thailand: August, 2006 news
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Bangkok Trams (1894-1968) Main Page
- Lucky number license plates for sale
- Takeover of Matichon and the Bangkok Post