Purachai as PM? - The Nation, December 28, 2003
Lets draft Purachai as leader of a new party!
This suggestion was heard in some quarters. He appears a possible
choice since his political future has become uncertain. After
being moved from interior to justice where he rubbed
somebody who must be reckoned at the ministry the wrong way
he was shifted to an obscure place among several Thaksin
deputies at Government House, with unsung assignments.
...There are hard-core members of the now defunct Palang Dharma
Party who will back him. Political campaign funds can come
from anonymous contributors who want to see Thaksin face a
formidable challenge. It would be nice if the Democrat, Chat
Thai and Chat Pattana parties would join hands and declare
their support for Purachai as prime minister.
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear