'Hugging ground?' - Bangkok Post, September 8, 2003
Today, young Akha sought other ways to relax such as television
and karaoke, he said. But ``Laan Sao Kawd'' appears in research,
songs, websites and printed information relating to Akha people...
Speaking through an interpreter, Mr Por-je said women-hugging grounds
had never existed in Akha culture. "We have a recreational
ground called ``Dae Kong'' (a travelling place for the community,
in Akha language) where villagers, in full traditional dress, gathered
at night to perform traditional song and dance.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament
- New Year’s Cartoons: It Will Continue