Reshuffling the police - Bangkok Post, September 10, 2003
The police reshuffle taking effect next month proves beyond a doubt who rules the roost at the Royal Thai Police Office. Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is the de facto police chief; Pol Gen Sant Sarutanont, the nominal head, had very few of his favourites placed in key postings...
- No bathroom breaks
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- It is so fruitful
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019