Bangkok struggles with polluted canals - AP, August 27, 2003
Forty percent of Bangkok's liquid waste is discharged untreated
into the public waterways, and less than 2 percent of households
are connected to sewage networks. Says Vijarn, the pollution
control official: "Speaking of the problem gives me a headache,
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament
- New Year’s Cartoons: It Will Continue