Rajdamnoen Ave to get facelift - The Nation, March 19, 2003
At a rare news conference today, director Chirayu Issarangun Na Ayutthaya is scheduled to outline the Crown Property Bureau's property management policy to spruce up its real estate holdings to generate more rental income.
This has been talked about before--last year the Prime Minster's office said that the Crown Property Bureau would not renew expiring rental contracts for Rajdamnoen buildings. 137 contracts were due to end between then and 2004.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament