When the news breaks too fast... - March 20, 2003
Cormac points out: ...some stories
get out before sufficient diplomatic power is
ignores US request to expel Iraqi diplomats
- Yahoo News, 3:10 pm, March 19, 2003,
...A second Thai official confirmed there
were no plans to expel Iraqis. "We will
not do anything at the moment," he said...
Iraqi diplomats expelled - Bangkok Post,
just after midnight, March 20, 2003
...The move should not be seen as Thailand
leaning towards the US. Thailand was sharing
intelligence not only with the US, but also
with China and Vietnam. Foreign Minister Surakiart
yesterday said the diplomats' lives were in
danger and they should leave the country for
safety reasons. Mr Surakiart would not elaborate
but said their departure would be temporary.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?