The dark age of cowardly dumbed-down TV - 07:26, March 18, 2002
You might be interested in this brief
critique of Thai TV: Turn on your TV at 10pm 18 months
ago and you would have a choice of two or
three programmes offering debate and comment
on the affairs of the day.... Turn on today
and you find nothing like this. Blank. Zero.
Zilch. This is the television equivalent of
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?