Should the handicapped be allowed to become judges? - May 12, 2002
Oh, the Weird News columnists are going to love this...
"'Imagine when a judge sits on the bench and the involved parties laugh at him, how can the judge get his work done?' said Sriamporn Salikhup (Court of Appeals Judge Region 3)." An activist notes (apparently with amazement), "in Germany or Britain there are many judges who are handicapped."
Earlier: Lawyers cannot become judges because they limp.
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Road to Victory is Red
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- “Six-legged livestock” – Thailand urged to explore edible insect market to cope with global food demands
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The Hopewell Project