Do Thais and Burmese really hate each other? - The Irrawaddy, July 13, 2002
"It is not true that Thais and Burmese have been enemies for hundreds of years," says Dr Charnvit Kasetsiri, Chairperson of the Southeast Asian Studies Program at Thammasat University in Bangkok. "Those were wars between kingdoms and kings, not about a war between Burmese and Thais..."
The Burmese historian who writes Thai-bashing articles - The Irrawaddy, June 28, 2002
According to sources close to the controversial writer, her anti-Thai attacks in the state-run press last year provoked a slew of abusive phone calls from Burmese readers, forcing her to change her telephone number. Many writers said that Ma Tin Wins articles and opinions do not represent Burma and its people. "She has been shunned," one writer said.
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking