Do Thais and Burmese really hate each other? - The Irrawaddy, July 13, 2002
"It is not true that Thais and Burmese have been enemies for hundreds of years," says Dr Charnvit Kasetsiri, Chairperson of the Southeast Asian Studies Program at Thammasat University in Bangkok. "Those were wars between kingdoms and kings, not about a war between Burmese and Thais..."
The Burmese historian who writes Thai-bashing articles - The Irrawaddy, June 28, 2002
According to sources close to the controversial writer, her anti-Thai attacks in the state-run press last year provoked a slew of abusive phone calls from Burmese readers, forcing her to change her telephone number. Many writers said that Ma Tin Wins articles and opinions do not represent Burma and its people. "She has been shunned," one writer said.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019