Dusit doing business in Myanmar - November 12, 2002
Dusit Hotels & Resorts
is taking over Inya Lake
Hotel. More Myanmar news
A day later, The Nation
the story: The
Russian-built hotel, which
opened in 1962, is regarded
as one of the most luxurious
in the Burmese capital.
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military