November 4, 2002
A couple snaps of Two International Finance Centre (or 'Two IFC') under construction. At 420 meters and 88 stories, it will eclipse the Empire State Building and be the new tallest building in Hong Kong. It's part of a massive development that includes a subway station. The official site is here.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Thanks for the hug, Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?