Thailand thrives in currency squalls - FT, November 3, 2010
Win Viriyaprapaikit has a smile on his face. Since he signed an agreement in late August to buy a steelworks in northern England from Corus, the price has fallen by over $22m in baht terms...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred