Thailand thrives in currency squalls - FT, November 3, 2010
Win Viriyaprapaikit has a smile on his face. Since he signed an agreement in late August to buy a steelworks in northern England from Corus, the price has fallen by over $22m in baht terms...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue