Thailand thrives in currency squalls - FT, November 3, 2010
Win Viriyaprapaikit has a smile on his face. Since he signed an agreement in late August to buy a steelworks in northern England from Corus, the price has fallen by over $22m in baht terms...
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?