Thailand thrives in currency squalls - FT, November 3, 2010
Win Viriyaprapaikit has a smile on his face. Since he signed an agreement in late August to buy a steelworks in northern England from Corus, the price has fallen by over $22m in baht terms...
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018