Infrastructure Developments Prepares for Major Military Exercise in Thailand - marketwatch.com, November 2, 2010
Infrastructure Developments Corp. announced today that its Thailand based subsidiary, Intelspec, LLC (Thailand), is pursuing several logistics related Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) to service the large scale "Cobra Gold" joint US-Thai military exercises scheduled for the first quarter of 2011 in Thailand...
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Road to Victory is Red
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The Hopewell Project
- Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand