From Manager, November 6, 2010
Thaksin is thinking: 46 billion was seized [in bold] - Cheating the nation of a hundred billion [in faded type] - Facing a coup [in bold] - Tax avoidance [in faded type] - Lese majeste [in faded type]
The caption reads: The past chosen to remember - or regretting to remember
[Meaning, of the many momentous events in the past years for Thaksin, some he has chosen to remember and some he has not.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?