From Manager, November 6, 2010
Thaksin is thinking: 46 billion was seized [in bold] - Cheating the nation of a hundred billion [in faded type] - Facing a coup [in bold] - Tax avoidance [in faded type] - Lese majeste [in faded type]
The caption reads: The past chosen to remember - or regretting to remember
[Meaning, of the many momentous events in the past years for Thaksin, some he has chosen to remember and some he has not.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit