From Manager, November 6, 2010
Thaksin is thinking: 46 billion was seized [in bold] - Cheating the nation of a hundred billion [in faded type] - Facing a coup [in bold] - Tax avoidance [in faded type] - Lese majeste [in faded type]
The caption reads: The past chosen to remember - or regretting to remember
[Meaning, of the many momentous events in the past years for Thaksin, some he has chosen to remember and some he has not.]
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch