Australia steps up security at 'high-risk' Bangkok airport - The Australian, November 9, 2010
...Emirates airline, now on a watch list since the discovery of parcel-bombs late last month on two cargo planes in Dubai and Britain, also flies from Dubai via Bangkok to Sydney three times a week.
Investigations by Australian experts identified Bangkok as a weak link in the Asia-Pacific anti-terrorism security chain. Particular risks were raised about the possibility of "shoe bombers" boarding flights to Australia via Bangkok, a senior Australian government official said...
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive
- Weekly News Magazines: Dissolution fears, March, 2019