Australia steps up security at 'high-risk' Bangkok airport - The Australian, November 9, 2010
...Emirates airline, now on a watch list since the discovery of parcel-bombs late last month on two cargo planes in Dubai and Britain, also flies from Dubai via Bangkok to Sydney three times a week.
Investigations by Australian experts identified Bangkok as a weak link in the Asia-Pacific anti-terrorism security chain. Particular risks were raised about the possibility of "shoe bombers" boarding flights to Australia via Bangkok, a senior Australian government official said...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Politicians need to poo
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians