Australia steps up security at 'high-risk' Bangkok airport - The Australian, November 9, 2010
...Emirates airline, now on a watch list since the discovery of parcel-bombs late last month on two cargo planes in Dubai and Britain, also flies from Dubai via Bangkok to Sydney three times a week.
Investigations by Australian experts identified Bangkok as a weak link in the Asia-Pacific anti-terrorism security chain. Particular risks were raised about the possibility of "shoe bombers" boarding flights to Australia via Bangkok, a senior Australian government official said...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party