Thai army chief rejects opposition coup claim - People's Daily, November 8, 2010
...The opposition Pheu Thai party-list lawmaker and core leader of anti-government "red-shirts" movement Jatuporn Prompan alleged early that the military will conspire with pro-establishment " yellow-shirts" group to orchestrate a coup d'tat...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit
- Red Shirt and Black Panther