Thai army chief rejects opposition coup claim - People's Daily, November 8, 2010
...The opposition Pheu Thai party-list lawmaker and core leader of anti-government "red-shirts" movement Jatuporn Prompan alleged early that the military will conspire with pro-establishment " yellow-shirts" group to orchestrate a coup d'tat...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018