Thai army chief rejects opposition coup claim - People's Daily, November 8, 2010
...The opposition Pheu Thai party-list lawmaker and core leader of anti-government "red-shirts" movement Jatuporn Prompan alleged early that the military will conspire with pro-establishment " yellow-shirts" group to orchestrate a coup d'tat...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Politicians need to poo
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians