Thai army chief rejects opposition coup claim - People's Daily, November 8, 2010
...The opposition Pheu Thai party-list lawmaker and core leader of anti-government "red-shirts" movement Jatuporn Prompan alleged early that the military will conspire with pro-establishment " yellow-shirts" group to orchestrate a coup d'tat...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019