Thai army chief rejects opposition coup claim - People's Daily, November 8, 2010
...The opposition Pheu Thai party-list lawmaker and core leader of anti-government "red-shirts" movement Jatuporn Prompan alleged early that the military will conspire with pro-establishment " yellow-shirts" group to orchestrate a coup d'tat...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter