Interpreter woes plague Thai case - www.ecr.co.za, October 7, 2010
...A Thai-speaking interpreter was again not available yesterday in the case against Basheer Sayed and Thai national Somcharee Chumchumporn.
They're facing a maximum sentence of life imprisonment - or R100-million fine - after being found guilty in March...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?