Interpreter woes plague Thai case - www.ecr.co.za, October 7, 2010
...A Thai-speaking interpreter was again not available yesterday in the case against Basheer Sayed and Thai national Somcharee Chumchumporn.
They're facing a maximum sentence of life imprisonment - or R100-million fine - after being found guilty in March...
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees