|Right: From Daily News, October 11, 2010
This is an announcement from the Royal Household Bureau about the recuperation period of Princess Chulabhorn at Chulalongkorn Hospital, according to the suggestion from a medical team on October 3, 2010. The team provided medical treatment for a thyroid condition.
These official announcements are placed at the top of the front pages of Thai-language newspapers to provide official information on royal persons.
The media do not then speculate further on royal personalities to avoid breaking lese majeste laws.
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s