|Right: From Daily News, October 11, 2010
This is an announcement from the Royal Household Bureau about the recuperation period of Princess Chulabhorn at Chulalongkorn Hospital, according to the suggestion from a medical team on October 3, 2010. The team provided medical treatment for a thyroid condition.
These official announcements are placed at the top of the front pages of Thai-language newspapers to provide official information on royal persons.
The media do not then speculate further on royal personalities to avoid breaking lese majeste laws.
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context