|Right: From Daily News, October 11, 2010
This is an announcement from the Royal Household Bureau about the recuperation period of Princess Chulabhorn at Chulalongkorn Hospital, according to the suggestion from a medical team on October 3, 2010. The team provided medical treatment for a thyroid condition.
These official announcements are placed at the top of the front pages of Thai-language newspapers to provide official information on royal persons.
The media do not then speculate further on royal personalities to avoid breaking lese majeste laws.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019