|Right: From Daily News, October 11, 2010
This is an announcement from the Royal Household Bureau about the recuperation period of Princess Chulabhorn at Chulalongkorn Hospital, according to the suggestion from a medical team on October 3, 2010. The team provided medical treatment for a thyroid condition.
These official announcements are placed at the top of the front pages of Thai-language newspapers to provide official information on royal persons.
The media do not then speculate further on royal personalities to avoid breaking lese majeste laws.
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred