Thaksin to increase activities ahead of Thai polls - AFP, October 15, 2010
..."He'll try to come back (on the political scene) to play a legitimate role and I think the elite should be open enough to let him do that. Reconciliation will not be successful without Thaksin," Pavin said.
But Thaksin is unlikely to return to Thailand even if the opposition wins the next election, he said...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking