Thaksin to increase activities ahead of Thai polls - AFP, October 15, 2010
..."He'll try to come back (on the political scene) to play a legitimate role and I think the elite should be open enough to let him do that. Reconciliation will not be successful without Thaksin," Pavin said.
But Thaksin is unlikely to return to Thailand even if the opposition wins the next election, he said...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party