Most Thais committed to 'middle path' - Radio Australia, October 21, 2010
...Really this is about inter-elite conflicts, Thaksin is a member of the elite and indeed many of the very close supporters of him were from business sector, there were even sections of the army, of course the police, Thaksin was an ex-policeman, and even members of the extended royal family have appeared on the platforms of the Red Shirts. Can Thailand build the necessary institutions that will facilitate reconciliation, ensure law and order and allow democracy to function?...
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military