Most Thais committed to 'middle path' - Radio Australia, October 21, 2010
...Really this is about inter-elite conflicts, Thaksin is a member of the elite and indeed many of the very close supporters of him were from business sector, there were even sections of the army, of course the police, Thaksin was an ex-policeman, and even members of the extended royal family have appeared on the platforms of the Red Shirts. Can Thailand build the necessary institutions that will facilitate reconciliation, ensure law and order and allow democracy to function?...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter