Most Thais committed to 'middle path' - Radio Australia, October 21, 2010
...Really this is about inter-elite conflicts, Thaksin is a member of the elite and indeed many of the very close supporters of him were from business sector, there were even sections of the army, of course the police, Thaksin was an ex-policeman, and even members of the extended royal family have appeared on the platforms of the Red Shirts. Can Thailand build the necessary institutions that will facilitate reconciliation, ensure law and order and allow democracy to function?...
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally