Most Thais committed to 'middle path' - Radio Australia, October 21, 2010
...Really this is about inter-elite conflicts, Thaksin is a member of the elite and indeed many of the very close supporters of him were from business sector, there were even sections of the army, of course the police, Thaksin was an ex-policeman, and even members of the extended royal family have appeared on the platforms of the Red Shirts. Can Thailand build the necessary institutions that will facilitate reconciliation, ensure law and order and allow democracy to function?...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing