Red Bull's Taxing Affair For Thai Billionaire - Forbes, October, 2010
...The new tax comes at an awkward time for Red Bull's billionaire founders after global sales dipped 1.7% last year to $4.4 billion. The energy drink had been banned in some European countries due to concerns over its ingredients, but the restrictions have since been lifted...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting