Red Bull's Taxing Affair For Thai Billionaire - Forbes, October, 2010
...The new tax comes at an awkward time for Red Bull's billionaire founders after global sales dipped 1.7% last year to $4.4 billion. The energy drink had been banned in some European countries due to concerns over its ingredients, but the restrictions have since been lifted...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?