Red Bull's Taxing Affair For Thai Billionaire - Forbes, October, 2010
...The new tax comes at an awkward time for Red Bull's billionaire founders after global sales dipped 1.7% last year to $4.4 billion. The energy drink had been banned in some European countries due to concerns over its ingredients, but the restrictions have since been lifted...
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections