Red Bull's Taxing Affair For Thai Billionaire - Forbes, October, 2010
...The new tax comes at an awkward time for Red Bull's billionaire founders after global sales dipped 1.7% last year to $4.4 billion. The energy drink had been banned in some European countries due to concerns over its ingredients, but the restrictions have since been lifted...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred