Thailand lures Japanese exporters - Financial Times, October 18, 2010
When Nissan held a ceremony at its car plant outside Bangkok in June it marked a milestone for Thailand's export industry: for the first time a Japanese company would build a Japanese-designed vehicle outside Japan for export back to the home market...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament
- New Year’s Cartoons: It Will Continue