Building the Asian super highway - SMH, October 18, 2010
...East and West, the two mighty economies of China and India, would be linked by a vastly upgraded highway system from China through Laos, Thailand and Myanmar to India. And a huge railway network would link Singapore in the south to Kunming in China, threading through Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam...
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007