Prayuth's ban a real shame - Bangkok Post, October 27, 2010
...Gen Prayuth said he was going to enforce the decree's absolute ban on protests because any demonstrations during Mr Ban's visit, with the world watching, would embarrass the country. The general may have got this backwards. It is embarrassing that protests specifically allowed last week by the prime minister were suddenly stopped by a military order under a law that has drawn strong criticism from abroad. Overuse of the onerous state of emergency has become an issue, both at home and overseas...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018