Prayuth's ban a real shame - Bangkok Post, October 27, 2010
...Gen Prayuth said he was going to enforce the decree's absolute ban on protests because any demonstrations during Mr Ban's visit, with the world watching, would embarrass the country. The general may have got this backwards. It is embarrassing that protests specifically allowed last week by the prime minister were suddenly stopped by a military order under a law that has drawn strong criticism from abroad. Overuse of the onerous state of emergency has become an issue, both at home and overseas...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people