Prayuth's ban a real shame - Bangkok Post, October 27, 2010
...Gen Prayuth said he was going to enforce the decree's absolute ban on protests because any demonstrations during Mr Ban's visit, with the world watching, would embarrass the country. The general may have got this backwards. It is embarrassing that protests specifically allowed last week by the prime minister were suddenly stopped by a military order under a law that has drawn strong criticism from abroad. Overuse of the onerous state of emergency has become an issue, both at home and overseas...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter