Prayuth's ban a real shame - Bangkok Post, October 27, 2010
...Gen Prayuth said he was going to enforce the decree's absolute ban on protests because any demonstrations during Mr Ban's visit, with the world watching, would embarrass the country. The general may have got this backwards. It is embarrassing that protests specifically allowed last week by the prime minister were suddenly stopped by a military order under a law that has drawn strong criticism from abroad. Overuse of the onerous state of emergency has become an issue, both at home and overseas...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking