Prayuth's ban a real shame - Bangkok Post, October 27, 2010
...Gen Prayuth said he was going to enforce the decree's absolute ban on protests because any demonstrations during Mr Ban's visit, with the world watching, would embarrass the country. The general may have got this backwards. It is embarrassing that protests specifically allowed last week by the prime minister were suddenly stopped by a military order under a law that has drawn strong criticism from abroad. Overuse of the onerous state of emergency has become an issue, both at home and overseas...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit
- Red Shirt and Black Panther