From Manager, October 22, 2010
The judge is saying: I apologize to every judge that my secretary troubles this organization.
The seal on the back wall reads: Constitutional Court
[This refers to the recent secret filming of scandalous conversations concerning the court apparently filmed by a judge's secretary. The men on fire refers to the Thai idea that a bad thing that one tries to keep secret will not be able to be held back and will burst forth as if on fire.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally