From Manager, October 22, 2010
The judge is saying: I apologize to every judge that my secretary troubles this organization.
The seal on the back wall reads: Constitutional Court
[This refers to the recent secret filming of scandalous conversations concerning the court apparently filmed by a judge's secretary. The men on fire refers to the Thai idea that a bad thing that one tries to keep secret will not be able to be held back and will burst forth as if on fire.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017