The money-making machine of Singapore Inc - Sydney Morning Herald, October 30, 2010
...Ho Ching's record is patchy, and her dealmaking controversial elsewhere in the region, notably in Thailand, where its $4 billion 2006 purchase of then Thai prime minster Thaksin Shinawatra's telecoms and media empire precipitated a coup, Thaksin's ouster, four years of political turmoil, a $2 billion paper loss and a legal stoush with the current government angling to take the Thaksin empire back...
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Road to Victory is Red
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Three Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- The Hopewell Project