The money-making machine of Singapore Inc - Sydney Morning Herald, October 30, 2010
...Ho Ching's record is patchy, and her dealmaking controversial elsewhere in the region, notably in Thailand, where its $4 billion 2006 purchase of then Thai prime minster Thaksin Shinawatra's telecoms and media empire precipitated a coup, Thaksin's ouster, four years of political turmoil, a $2 billion paper loss and a legal stoush with the current government angling to take the Thaksin empire back...
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gen. Prayuth Army Sticker app
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The very bizarre case of Dr Thaksin Shinawatra
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005