Russian Tourist, Boy Dead at Phuket Beaches - The Atlantic, October 29, 2010
...''Of all the people who visit Phuket for a holiday from different countries, we find the Russians are hardest to persuade that the sea is not safe, and that it is not wise for them to enter,'' she said. The man's body is at Thalang Hospital...
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey