In Hong Kong, Thai Art Gets Political - NYT, September, 2010
...Visitors to the gallery are greeted by two gleaming butcher's knives mounted on wooden blocks, which were in fact sharpened on the spot by the artist, Charit Supaset, on opening night. The knives may well symbolize the sharp division between the rural and intellectual classes that has led to the recent protests...
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch