In Hong Kong, Thai Art Gets Political - NYT, September, 2010
...Visitors to the gallery are greeted by two gleaming butcher's knives mounted on wooden blocks, which were in fact sharpened on the spot by the artist, Charit Supaset, on opening night. The knives may well symbolize the sharp division between the rural and intellectual classes that has led to the recent protests...
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017