In Hong Kong, Thai Art Gets Political - NYT, September, 2010
...Visitors to the gallery are greeted by two gleaming butcher's knives mounted on wooden blocks, which were in fact sharpened on the spot by the artist, Charit Supaset, on opening night. The knives may well symbolize the sharp division between the rural and intellectual classes that has led to the recent protests...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit