In Thailand, Grand Plans for Higher Education - Chronicle of Higher Education, September 12, 2010
...The Thai government also wants to create a $157-million "science city" in an industrial park east of Bangkok in part to stimulate science education. The government wants to work with university researchers and technology businesses to develop it.
But some say those efforts are misplaced. Rather than pump millions of dollars into glitzy endeavors, they would like the government to fortify the country's basic higher-education structure...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?