Thai groups target the west - Financial Times, September 13, 2010
...Sahaviriya's move to buy Teesside Cast Products is part of a larger trend of cash-rich Thai companies increasingly flexing their muscles on the international stage, snapping up old-world assets as a precursor to Asian expansion...
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017