Thai groups target the west - Financial Times, September 13, 2010
...Sahaviriya's move to buy Teesside Cast Products is part of a larger trend of cash-rich Thai companies increasingly flexing their muscles on the international stage, snapping up old-world assets as a precursor to Asian expansion...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out