Thai groups target the west - Financial Times, September 13, 2010
...Sahaviriya's move to buy Teesside Cast Products is part of a larger trend of cash-rich Thai companies increasingly flexing their muscles on the international stage, snapping up old-world assets as a precursor to Asian expansion...
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!