Senator urges govt to check report of Thai workers killed by troops in Libya - The Nation, September 13, 2010
Senator Krirk Kalayanamitr called on the government on Monday to investigate whether two Thai workers had been killed and dozens others injured by troops in Libya during a protest for pay increase...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out