Senator urges govt to check report of Thai workers killed by troops in Libya - The Nation, September 13, 2010
Senator Krirk Kalayanamitr called on the government on Monday to investigate whether two Thai workers had been killed and dozens others injured by troops in Libya during a protest for pay increase...
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!