Senator urges govt to check report of Thai workers killed by troops in Libya - The Nation, September 13, 2010
Senator Krirk Kalayanamitr called on the government on Monday to investigate whether two Thai workers had been killed and dozens others injured by troops in Libya during a protest for pay increase...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018