Visiting Bangkok Hilton - Telegraph, September, 2010
...As things stand, British prisoners, after serving eight years of their sentence in Thailand, can put in for a transfer to a UK prison although unlike other governments there is no support for a prisoner's clemency plea once they have served a sentence comparable to the one they might have received if they had committed the offence in the UK...
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred