Visiting Bangkok Hilton - Telegraph, September, 2010
...As things stand, British prisoners, after serving eight years of their sentence in Thailand, can put in for a transfer to a UK prison although unlike other governments there is no support for a prisoner's clemency plea once they have served a sentence comparable to the one they might have received if they had committed the offence in the UK...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting