Visiting Bangkok Hilton - Telegraph, September, 2010
...As things stand, British prisoners, after serving eight years of their sentence in Thailand, can put in for a transfer to a UK prison although unlike other governments there is no support for a prisoner's clemency plea once they have served a sentence comparable to the one they might have received if they had committed the offence in the UK...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019