Thailand cenbanker says concerned on Basel III - Reuters, September 24, 2010
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
...Emerging market economies should have "adequate flexibility" in enforcing the new rules, she added.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets