Thai prime minister calls for 'more inclusive' political system in Burma - Washington Post, September 25, 2010
The military regime running Burma must allow for a "more inclusive" political system, such as allowing the participation of jailed opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi, after disputed elections are held in November, Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva said in an interview...
"I wish they would recognize that in implementing this law we are simply trying to make sure there is stability and no violence," he said. "I am confident that most ordinary people would say to you they have felt no effect of the law."...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets