An Established Designer With the Eye of an Upstart - WSJ, September 16, 2010
..."He is like an icon" in Thailand, said Mr. Khempon of designer Thakoon Panichgul. The diplomat appeared in the sea of fashionistas because, he said, Mr. Panichgul could be a diplomatic and economic boost to the country where he was born.
That might sound like a tall order for a 35-year-old designer who is most widely known for the red-and-black dress worn by Michelle Obama on the night of her husband's election. But Mr. Panichgul is proving to be a rare sort of designer--one with enough business savvy to have hired a sales staff even before pattern-makers and seamstresses when he started his label six years ago...
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019