Glitzy Bangkok shopping mall burned in unrest set to reopen after $90 million - AP, September 16, 2010
The charred hulk of CentralWorld, one of Southeast Asia's biggest shopping malls, has undergone a 2.8 billion baht ($90 million) renovation and will reopen this month, its operator said Thursday, four months after anti-government protesters set it ablaze...
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019