|From Manager/ASTV Weekend Edition, August 7-13, 2010
The red word that is crossed out reads: Abhisit-Thattha [a name combining Abhisit's name with the name of the Buddha when he was a prince - such a name would signify wisdom]
The blue word underneath reads: Abhi-nokkhio [combining Abhisit's name with that of Pinocchio and insinuate he is a liar]
The red word under the magnifying glass reads: Thailand that is missing
[More politicking as the New Politics Party (the party of the PAD) makes the most of issues of nationalism and the border.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey