Thailand: leniency on Thaksin a relief for foreign investors - FT, August 19, 2010
...The Thai authorities' decision shows rare restraint towards Thaksin. The self-exiled former prime minister is the only politician to have been prosecuted for corruption in the last four years - and he has been done twice, first for allowing his now ex-wife Potjaman to bid for government property and then for profiting from his office...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019