Thailand: leniency on Thaksin a relief for foreign investors - FT, August 19, 2010
...The Thai authorities' decision shows rare restraint towards Thaksin. The self-exiled former prime minister is the only politician to have been prosecuted for corruption in the last four years - and he has been done twice, first for allowing his now ex-wife Potjaman to bid for government property and then for profiting from his office...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking