Thailand: leniency on Thaksin a relief for foreign investors - FT, August 19, 2010
...The Thai authorities' decision shows rare restraint towards Thaksin. The self-exiled former prime minister is the only politician to have been prosecuted for corruption in the last four years - and he has been done twice, first for allowing his now ex-wife Potjaman to bid for government property and then for profiting from his office...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta
- Thanathorn got his mom in trouble