Pattaya looks to Iran for next tourist invasion - Thailandnews.net, August 9, 2010
..."Firstly, they are rich," said TAT Pattaya director Niti Kongrut, explaining his Iranian offensive. "Secondly, they are sanctioned by Europe and the US because of their nuclear program, so we see this as a good chance to welcome them..."
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018