Pattaya looks to Iran for next tourist invasion - Thailandnews.net, August 9, 2010
..."Firstly, they are rich," said TAT Pattaya director Niti Kongrut, explaining his Iranian offensive. "Secondly, they are sanctioned by Europe and the US because of their nuclear program, so we see this as a good chance to welcome them..."
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit