Pattaya looks to Iran for next tourist invasion - Thailandnews.net, August 9, 2010
..."Firstly, they are rich," said TAT Pattaya director Niti Kongrut, explaining his Iranian offensive. "Secondly, they are sanctioned by Europe and the US because of their nuclear program, so we see this as a good chance to welcome them..."
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year