Her whirlwind life was one big binge - NY Post, August 28, 2010
...But rather than launch a lucrative career in her two passions, modeling and photography, Nicole John -- the foxy, flirty, 17-year-old daughter of the US ambassador to Thailand -- plunged to her death in Midtown after a final night of extreme partying.
John had a butler at her disposal. She traveled on a whim, and hobnobbed with the most influential people in the world with her diplomat dad and strikingly gorgeous Korean-born mother, a chef and linguist...
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey