Her whirlwind life was one big binge - NY Post, August 28, 2010
...But rather than launch a lucrative career in her two passions, modeling and photography, Nicole John -- the foxy, flirty, 17-year-old daughter of the US ambassador to Thailand -- plunged to her death in Midtown after a final night of extreme partying.
John had a butler at her disposal. She traveled on a whim, and hobnobbed with the most influential people in the world with her diplomat dad and strikingly gorgeous Korean-born mother, a chef and linguist...
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- Slain Italian Photographer’s Last Photos Unveiled
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Eight Years Ago: Thaksin’s World – Coming full circle from Black May
- Politics in the Age of Thaksin
- Waste Water Treatment Project Using Effective Microorganisms for the People โครงการบำบัดน้ำเน่าเสืยด้วยจุลินทรีย์เพื่อพี่น้องประชาชน