Her whirlwind life was one big binge - NY Post, August 28, 2010
...But rather than launch a lucrative career in her two passions, modeling and photography, Nicole John -- the foxy, flirty, 17-year-old daughter of the US ambassador to Thailand -- plunged to her death in Midtown after a final night of extreme partying.
John had a butler at her disposal. She traveled on a whim, and hobnobbed with the most influential people in the world with her diplomat dad and strikingly gorgeous Korean-born mother, a chef and linguist...
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 12 Years Ago: Asia finds its own way: In Praise of Thaksin
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally
- Coronation Day
- 5 Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks
- 5 Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- 22 Years Ago: Bart Simpson and the Kader fire