Her whirlwind life was one big binge - NY Post, August 28, 2010
...But rather than launch a lucrative career in her two passions, modeling and photography, Nicole John -- the foxy, flirty, 17-year-old daughter of the US ambassador to Thailand -- plunged to her death in Midtown after a final night of extreme partying.
John had a butler at her disposal. She traveled on a whim, and hobnobbed with the most influential people in the world with her diplomat dad and strikingly gorgeous Korean-born mother, a chef and linguist...
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings