Her whirlwind life was one big binge - NY Post, August 28, 2010
...But rather than launch a lucrative career in her two passions, modeling and photography, Nicole John -- the foxy, flirty, 17-year-old daughter of the US ambassador to Thailand -- plunged to her death in Midtown after a final night of extreme partying.
John had a butler at her disposal. She traveled on a whim, and hobnobbed with the most influential people in the world with her diplomat dad and strikingly gorgeous Korean-born mother, a chef and linguist...
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- Thaksin’s Fear of the Eastern Tigers
- More details of waterboarding at the Thai secret prison
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Gen. Prayuth Army Sticker app
- Koh Larn vendors force tourists off beach who won’t rent umbrellas from them