Her whirlwind life was one big binge - NY Post, August 28, 2010
...But rather than launch a lucrative career in her two passions, modeling and photography, Nicole John -- the foxy, flirty, 17-year-old daughter of the US ambassador to Thailand -- plunged to her death in Midtown after a final night of extreme partying.
John had a butler at her disposal. She traveled on a whim, and hobnobbed with the most influential people in the world with her diplomat dad and strikingly gorgeous Korean-born mother, a chef and linguist...
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Bart Simpson and the Kader fire
- High tension in Thailand: August, 2006 news
- Lucky number license plates for sale
- Bangkok Trams (1894-1968) Main Page
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Takeover of Matichon and the Bangkok Post