Art Deco Thailand - Preserve Them! - Facebook, August, 2010
Siriwat writes: I am a great fan of your 2bangkok.com site. I have been visiting it nearly everyday since i was sixteen, the days the most of the posts on your site were all about infrastructure such as skytrain and motorway.
Anyhow, I have recently set up a group on facebook.com - 'Art Deco Thailand - Preserve Them' - I would suspect that many of your readers might also be interested in joining the group and contribute much to the preservations of there 'rare' buildings in Thailand. The styles, I presume, was popular when most of Thai people didn't have much, so only a few of them were build and nowadays forgotten. I do hope that they will not be lost forever since there are so many careless people with authority in this country. I would be so kind if you could post a link to the group from your website.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out