Art Deco Thailand - Preserve Them! - Facebook, August, 2010
Siriwat writes: I am a great fan of your 2bangkok.com site. I have been visiting it nearly everyday since i was sixteen, the days the most of the posts on your site were all about infrastructure such as skytrain and motorway.
Anyhow, I have recently set up a group on facebook.com - 'Art Deco Thailand - Preserve Them' - I would suspect that many of your readers might also be interested in joining the group and contribute much to the preservations of there 'rare' buildings in Thailand. The styles, I presume, was popular when most of Thai people didn't have much, so only a few of them were build and nowadays forgotten. I do hope that they will not be lost forever since there are so many careless people with authority in this country. I would be so kind if you could post a link to the group from your website.
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees